A UNIQUE INVESTMENT
Designed by award winning architectural firm, DP architects, Paya Lebar Square is a unique commercial property offering strata-titled ownership of office space of various sizes that start at under a million dollars. Such prime strata-titled office spaces in a well located development are rarely available.
Other reasons that make Paya Lebar Square a highly attractive option for both investors and buyers investment include:
- Strong occupier demand
- High liquidity
- A low interest rate
- Non exposure to the vagaries of the office rental cycle
- In contrast to residential properties, bank loans for commercial properties are not subject to lower Loan-to-Value limit for buyers who have existing outstanding housing loans.
- While the Government imposes Seller’s Stamp Duty (SSD) on residential properties which are sold within 4 years of acquisition, a similar imposition does not apply to commercial properties.
- Attractive end-financing packages are available to investors.
- No restrictions on foreign ownership.
- Capital gains are not subject to regulations on tax by Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS).
A GREAT FUTURE
Paya Lebar Square occupies a prime location in the heart of Paya Lebar Central. The potential in Paya Lebar Square is entrenched in the Urban Redevelopment Authority Master Plan of turning Paya Lebar district into a commercial and entertainment hub that will blossom in the next 3 years.
With 12 hectares of land available in the precinct for a expanded mix of office retail, hotel and attractive public spaces and the potential to become a sizable fringe commercial centre, Paya Lebar Square is envisaged to be the flagship office development where businesses can leapfrog into the big league.